Saturday, July 18, 2009

Red Lobster - Elizabethtown, KY

Red Lobster Restaurant
2020 North Dixie Highway
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
(270) 765-3348



Read the Review on Yelp



Total Score - 33 out of 50

Environmental
  • Seating
Is it comfortable for nursing? 0-4 points
3 points - I was able to sit at the table with my baby on my lap while he nursed sitting up. It wasn't the most comfortable, but I got the job done.

Is there an area suitable for those desiring privacy? 0-4 points
4 points - If this were important to a person, they could be seated at a booth of their choice to meet their discretion needs.
  • Booster seats
Are they safe and in good condition? 0-4 points
4 points - a nice traditional wooden baby seat.

Are they clean? 0-4 points
4 points - right on.
  • Child-friendly dinnerware & service
Do they have plastic or paper cups with lids for children? 0-3 points
3 points

Do the waiters take extra precaution with silverware (sharp) and serving food and beverages (hot)? 0-3 points
3 points
  • Bathroom Facilities
Do they have a diaper changing station? If so, are they clean and safe? 0-4 points
4 points - yes, and yes

Do they have a toddler seat mounted on the wall? If so, are they clean and safe? 0-4 points
0 points - no such luck

Social
  • Staff
How did the staff respond to nursing? -5 to 5 points
5 points - My waiter was absolutely superb and didn't skip a beat while I was nursing, and he brought the kids and I extra bread (I absolutely love their biscuits!)

How did the staff respond to patrons upset by nursing (if any)? -5 to 5 points
0 points - N/A
  • Patrons
How did patrons respond to nursing? -5 to 5 points
4 points - I was seated very close to a table. I believe it was a grandmother, mother and two children. They smiled when I made eye contact after nursing about 3 feet away from them.

How did patrons respond to staff or other patrons upset by nursing (if any)? -5 to 5 points
0 points - N/A

Total Score - 34 out of 50

Rating system:

0-10 points = 1 star
11-20 points = 2 stars
21-30 points = 3 stars
31-40 points = 4 stars
41+ points = 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment